Petting Zoo at Longfellow School

Monday, May 11th,

Even though today is Monday (a non-school day), we went to my school for Family Night. The evening was so much fun. We first went to the playground and I showed Ammie and Chiara Nangi the sand toys. Then we went into the lunch room for pizza, cheese puffs, grapes and oreo cookies. Once we finished dinner, the real fun began...it was the petting zoo! At first, I was afraid, but after seeing Chiara Nangi go right up to a goat, I figured it was safe. ~Matthew~

The first thing we went to, was the play truck...I, was the driver, of course


This was Chiara's first time really getting to play in a large sand box


She really was enjoying herself; don't you think?



I'm having fun, too



There's my little sister, all ready to brush a goat!




I got to pet a llama; sooooo soft!





Aw, the little baby animals!





Chiara Nangi can't believe the farm birds!


Pat the Bunny!

My very first pony ride!



Before leaving, Chiara Nangi needed to go down the slide

No comments: