Mother's Day 2009

Sunday, May 10th

This year's Mother's Day was all about me being a mom:

  • Chiara woke me up early in the morning...5am
  • She wanted to get dressed for brunch by 6am and wanted to be out the door by 6:15am(Daddy and big brother were still in bed and brunch was set for 10am)
  • My porch and some other parts of my house were taken over by "stuff" that I did not want and no one even thought to ask if I would want it (sorry, it would be rude to elaborate)
  • Brunch was wonderful, but going out for a meal with kids, with Matthew only wanting to eat bacon and Chiara dribbling her milk
  • During the car ride home, Chiara exploded in her diaper
  • At home, Mark took care of the kids while I tried to take a nap, but I awoke to Chiara wailing in pain...she exploded in her diaper for a second time

The day ended wonderfully, with carryout dinner and margaritas. I might be bummed that I couldn't get a kodak moment with my kids, but with everything that happend, I am very happy being a mom and a wife. ~Charmaine~



Matthew enjoying a muffin after I cut him off the bacon

Chiara and Daddy enjoying the end of the meal



What do you think, isn't she a cutie?

No comments: