Family Fun Night at Longfellow

Monday, June 8th, 2009

Every month my school, Longfellow, hosts a Family Fun Night and tonight we had the final Fun Night of the School Year. Ammie didn't know if she was up to going since she was exhausted from her Ladies Weekend at SMC, but she went because she loves me .~Matthew~



One of the first things I did, was run around and throw some soft balls...a game of bombardment

After throwing the ball over the wall, I almost skidded into the wall...so fun!



Here is Chiara Nangi jumping...she tried doing it solo, but she still doesn't have the balance



I am showing Daddy and Chiara Nangi how to swing on the rope



As you can see, I am not a fan of sitting on the knot, but instead I hold on tight, run and SWING!



Here I am as the leader in the fire truck...Ammie had a difficult time getting any good pictures on me in this. I was going really, really fast; I loved it!




Chiara Nangi discovered the water fountain and she kept wanting to get more and more water.




This was the huge jumping structure. At first, I wasn't interested in jumping in it, but once Teacher Ellen got me in there, no one could get me out.



Ammie was able to get a video clip of me jumping; I can't stop watching it!


Here is Chiara Nangi trying to jump...she didn't enjoy it as much, and as soon as she could stand up, she got out of there.




A police officer and a fire truck came to school...unfortunately, it was so cold that we could only stay to see the cop car, but we could not wait in the long, long line to ride the fire truck...I mean fire engine.

No comments: