Thanksgiving in St. Louis

Thursday, November 27th, 2008

For Thanksgiving this year, we flew to St. Louis to celebrate Thanksgiving with Chutie Ammie, Bahopy, Achie and Seeya. I was very excited to eat some Turkey and Gobble for everyone ~ Chiara



Here is Matthew Aiya cuddling with Achie



Chutie Ammie took a second to take a picture with me


While Chutie Ammie is cooking and preparing dinner, Achie was doing dishes



I wanted to help do dishes, and was trying to get the gloves on


Mmm, look at all that yummy food!



The host and hostess of the evening; they weren't stressed out at all (Ammie would have been)



This is Aiya's and my dessert, a turkey cookie



Aiya quickly gobbled his up!

I, on the other hand, ate it slowly and savored every bite.


Achie and Seeya enjoying the Thanksgiving spread.

No comments: