New Year's Eve 2008

December 31st, 2008

Our New Year's Celebration was fun: first we opened up gifts from our Achie and Seeya (there were a ton of gifts to open), then we went out for lunch for some Indian food, and then we relaxed at the Plainfield house until bedime! ~ Chiara



Matthew was really excited to tear open this gift...

....especially when he saw it was a Hot Wheels Race Ramp


I was trying to open this gift one handed


It was a baby doll! And I wanted to open it right away!



Here is Matthew opening up another gift; I can't tell if it is his gift or Daddy's




Here I am posing with Achie


Here is Achie and Matthew


While we were waiting for our food, I got restless



In the evening, instead of tea time, we had hot cocoa and cappucino time!


Achie gave Matthew a new apron, "Kiss the Cook!"

No comments: